Kings of the Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of the Hills

The Azjol-Nerub guild Kings of the Hills now has its own forum! Rejoice!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ser being away /cry

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
Ser being away /cry Left_bar_bleue2/2Ser being away /cry Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Ser being away /cry Empty
PostSubject: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 am

Ok.
I am not on vacation but i am still moving, so it still counts as a WoW break. Another thing,
i will leave on monday for 8 days for work, in a distant city named Arad, or in its surroundings Smile
Wish me luck, i will be standing in the cold, shootings will be done only in rain time.

Ykes!!
Back to top Go down
https://koth.forumotion.net
ayeras

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:02 am

well good luck Smile same conditions for us in northrend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Good luck fur ball tongue
Back to top Go down
Morphadir

Morphadir

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:03 am

good luck

don't catch a cold

see ya soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Blindguard

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:35 pm

Good luck Seren.
Back to top Go down
Sleezen

Sleezen

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: we all miss you!   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 pm

hope everything is going ok? you have been away for too long though and i know we are all missing you!!
guild chat has been so quiet since u left Sad looking forward to your return might even get to quest with you when u back im level 62 now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sleezen
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Gah i sure hope this reply will get through.
Been spending evenings reading the forum posts and trying to reply to them, but this wireless thing i have now is having problems with message postings o,O not sure why.
Anyway i just wanted to let you guys know i am ok, still alive despite of the harsh cold. I caught this winter's first snow while outside with a camera getting stuck to my hand. So yeah i'm ok. Smile)

I said on friday the 14th that on monday i would leave for 8 days. So technically i should be home on tuesday evening. Wouldn't bet my last penny on it, since if the shooting goes on till evening, i will have to drive all the way back home and that will take bout 8 or 9 hours. So here comes wednsday into the discussion.

I could also take the train from Savarsin or savirsin how it's spelled sometimes Smile (where i am now), it would be lots safer now that snow started dropping here and there.

Anywho, hope you guys are allright, leveling and sorts, i really miss you guys.
I don't have anyone to talk to here, only strangers. I'm really lucky i got this net thingie (even though it malfunctions from time to time).
So, see you on tuesday (yeah i like being optimistic) - btw i will get wotlk when i return!! muhahahaha! Smile

Also, please post more bout you guys, i do read everything. Just that i can't quite reply o.o

as a sidenote, i do hope this gets through!
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm

second try to post a :horray it worked!!!" comment
if this won't get through it is clear that it isn't. working i mean.
Back to top Go down
ayeras

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:58 pm

if y get stuck under an avalanche remember how macgyver escaped (keep a swiss army knife handy) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ser being away /cry   Ser being away /cry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ser being away /cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings of the Hills :: Who we are :: VACATION!-
Jump to: