Kings of the Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of the Hills

The Azjol-Nerub guild Kings of the Hills now has its own forum! Rejoice!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting rid of SR again :P

Go down 
+5
ayeras
Obediah
Mandalas
stibe
Serensee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
Getting rid of SR again :P Left_bar_bleue2/2Getting rid of SR again :P Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Getting rid of SR again :P Empty
PostSubject: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:44 pm

Yeah, she has left the building. For how long? Not sure.
Either way, not selling any of my chars, not leaving the guild, not erasing anything. Just... freezing my account until i decide i can get back to the linearity of the game. There are just too many statistics you have to fit in if you want to play this game competitively, that i think it is just not worth spending all this time in wow. I met some wonderful people and i expect i will talk to them outside wow, and who knows, in wow in a few weeks/months (who knows? Smile )

See you later,

Ser.
Back to top Go down
https://koth.forumotion.net
stibe

stibe

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:42 pm

I´ll do my best to keep the guild together, and i promise i´ll not stand in SW /yell "WTS guild whit 16 members and 6 bank slots"

a new day, and when i log in today, first day whiteout serensee as my great leader. i notice i´m still in the party i was in when i logged out yesterday, whit, guess who, yes, thats right, serensee! Crying or Very sad i already miss you ser!

so from now on, i will spend some time here, though it confuses me and i don´t really got the English skills for it, but i guess i´ll learn some from it to.
Back to top Go down
http://stibe.eu
Mandalas

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

NO!?

That was unexpected.. Who will manage our unmanageable raids now? No
Who will fill the chatlog with random talk?
Who will we beg for leatherworking stuff now?

Get back here as soon as possible, Ser. There is no KotH without a Serensee.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Obediah

Obediah

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
Getting rid of SR again :P Left_bar_bleue2/2Getting rid of SR again :P Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 am

i got the last ding ... Rolling Eyes .... and someone leaves the building, i repeat .. "has left the building".. affraid

were are those promised heroics Suspect get back here, unfinished business.
Back to top Go down
ayeras

PostSubject: farewell :) ... but the raid's still on !   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:24 am

Getting rid of SR again :P Farewe13

well stibe i thought of not disbanding a raid containing some of azeroth's greatest personalities Smile ... even if that means i can't do my jc dailies lol!

Getting rid of SR again :P Farewe14

and tbh ... is that raid spot sunny replaceable ? xD

Last edited by karanae on Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ayeras

PostSubject: i met a night elf ...   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 am

Serensee had left us one more time and that was bitter that was bad. But since monday evening i have been smiling. I've been wandering back in the past few months i lived on azeroth. Many times we get absorbed in a novel, a movie or a game but in the end it's just that. In wow me and other members of koth were a bit more lucky. Lucky because we started some characters in a game and then we met a real night elf out there. A druid that transformed us into real draenei, night elves and gnomes and swept us into her fantasy world. We shared many adventures, argued in defeat and cheered when stood victorious with a few health points left. As a wise druid though, she knew she had to remove the charm and let us go on with our human lives. Now that I'm human again I cant feel anything but happy. Happy and grateful we found ourselves for a while within the magical aura of that incredible Night Elf Druid ... Serensee

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
punana

punana

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: /storytime   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 am

Well,

I just checked, and it's true.
I am a wow addict, I might deny it tomorrow, but I will still be an addict.
I first created my wow account in June 2006, that's almost 3 years now.
My first character was Punana - he was always feral.

I remember joining my first real guild, named U N I T Y, you probably all know it.
well, i had 2 rl friends there, and the guild was helpful, but boring and a little too hardcore - they had guild calender addon installed which u must sign
for raids and u must attend etc etc....
At some point I got bored from wow, and closed the account for about 4 months, then reopened.

Then I bought the burning crusade, I was enjoying, but not too much... Then reistlin joined! Which was really fun!
But still something was missing, the game seemed to always manage to get me bored - I would fall asleep while playing, even if Reistlin was sitting next to me...
(Suddenly punana runs into a tree, "Dude, wake up")

And then, I saw a Guild recruiting message in /5 "KOTH is a nice something guild, we are recruiting nice people, whisper me for info"
I thought to my self, I am not in a guild, il'l join till I find something better! (hehe)
And I whispered Serensee, I said, "Hello, Can you tell me more about the guild? I play about twice a week, and dont raid too much, but I like heroics."
Then I get an inv (:
Took me sometime to get to know all you guys, and Serensee - and took me about 4 months I think, to admit that Serensee is really a girl! I didnt believe it...
But eventually I had to... too much emotions there for a guy (:
I found out, there is no better guild, This is THE guild.

KOTH, was the perfect balance of : Friendly people, inteligent conversations, humor, Instancing, Raiding, Shouting, Fighting and 1 on 1 talks.
It was perfect.
I think, and dont be offended all you guildies, that 90% of the guilds current character is due to Serensee's efforts. She is the core.
OFC she did pick the correct people for the job, (koral) and you all have a warm place in my NELF heart.

I Want to thank you, Serensee - The hollowed, for a great time, and I hope that not too late, you will be back, taking aggro by my side.

Sad

Punana.

(/Mangle /Rake /Savage Roar /Shred /Barkskin /Lifeblood(Herbalism) /Tiger's Fury /Shred /Shred /Shred /Ferocious Bite /Berserk /Mangle /Rake /Savage Roar /Shred To Death) Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
reistlin

reistlin

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm

punana, you're worst then an addict.
you have made me one too!

(btw not only he fell asleep while playing, he did it while boosting me in instances... and i'm so squishy Neutral )

Ser we will all miss you, a lot, but we understand that real life is kind of important too,
and this game does take too much of our free time...

so i just want to say good luck, and hope to /greet you soon.

/salute,
Reistlin
Back to top Go down
ayeras

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:12 pm

meanwhile in the guild ... three people online on wednesday afternoon! cmon guys, cheer up!
Back to top Go down
stibe

stibe

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

This will not bring you back i´m sure, but maybe you will have a laugh!

i just got a /w from the famous Hulkk, he is now in love whit poor ayeras!
and he also asks me if anyone from the guild want to quest whit him.

and i´m now in a raidgroup, the one whit serensee and lots of alt´s for me and ayeras.
feels good to write here, so i´m hoping ser will read it ^^
Back to top Go down
ayeras

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 am

stibe wrote:
This will not bring you back i´m sure, but maybe you will have a laugh!

i just got a /w from the famous Hulkk, he is now in love whit poor ayeras!
and he also asks me if anyone from the guild want to quest whit him.

in love with my gems you mean muhaha, shinies lol!
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Hey : )   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:04 am

Hello guys, been reading all your posts, it was great seeing them : )

Stibe : Your english skills are good, keep writing, i keep reading : ) hehehe (spamlover)
Well, Ayeras should watch out, he could give Hulk a gem and next thing you know BAM a big "i hate you" on his screen. lol.

You need to get out of raidgroup or you won't be able to quest Smile)

Ayeras - i think people are just lazy, nothing to do with depression and sh8 like that, that's why they ain't online hehe

Pun - you will always be the best aggro hugger Razz and yeah, koth was perfect, if not alittle hazy, at least for me hehe. Some guy said once "I will not join a guild where the leader is a woman who thinks the horde should not be harmed!". Not sure if we are all a bunch of hippies but man, we were THE STONES!! (summoning stones)
o.O ok that was odd.

Mandalas - Well, i am sure there will be someone to take up the burden of leading 'em, Lum maybe, i think he enjoys leading raids Smile

Reist - "rl is kind of important " Smile) well o.O O.o seems pretty nice to me so far, let's just hope i won't jump in wow on sunday LOL

I told Silver i would post some bunch of things i drew once. Now that wow ain't my primary concern (or on my priority list anymore for that matter), i'm reconsidering taking up some of my old things such as singing/drawing/playing piano/reading/photographing/painting/editing/etc etc.

Been having fun / minding the house lately.

Got in touch with my grandma again, watched a movie with her (and explained the movie to her as it flowed on the screen, the way my grandfather explained to her when he was alive and she really enjoyed it).
The movie i saw (with my family) was a mushy stupid one called "The curious case of Benjamin Button" and although it was unbelievably long and silly and ROMANTIC (ugh) the one thing that still hangs on to my brain is the matter of time and how we apparently are running out of it.

Been having this odd mania lately of looking in the mirror and noticing how i matured and even though i am not afraid of death, it is so that i remember things that i have done, specifically those that i have not, and i would not like to get to a point to say "i am too old to do this and i wish i did it while i had the capacity of doing it".

So basically what i'm saying is: will try to make the best of the time i have : )

And no, that does not imply i will not play wow ever again. Just feel i have to develop more as a person : )
k that was odd to type out yes i am scratch myself (oh well - > goes to sleep now)

Getting rid of SR again :P Nostal11
Back to top Go down
https://koth.forumotion.net
ayeras

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:36 am

Serensee wrote:
i think people are just lazy, nothing to do with depression and sh8 like that, that's why they ain't online hehe

lazy for not playing WoW ... lol! OMG Chris it still runs in your veins! xD
Back to top Go down
stibe

stibe

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 pm

maybe i´m a bit stupid, or lazy, but i haven´t spent so much time in this forum since i joined it, well, you are smart and can see that i only wrote a few posts, so i totally have missed the thing whit wow matrix that ayeras wot a victim of, or well, i can remember that he got hacked and that the GB was robbed a bit. so i talked to ayeras a lot since serensee went on vacation (she WILL come back soon) and he told me about that addon installer, and i got it! so now i have changed the password (from my laptop) and i can log on to wow for a few days. well, since i´m the guildmaster right now it would be rely sad if i got hacked. so i ordered a smart thing! http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=28152
Check it out and get it! it takes 5-10 day´s to get it i think, and till a price or 15 euro or something like that, totally worth it!

so my problem is, i don´t have any copy of windows right now, will try to buy one so i can format my main PC couse i don´t think my laptop can handle WoW.
Back to top Go down
Obediah

Obediah

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:48 am

got my authenticator couple of days back too Very Happy i can give my user and pass to anyone its worth nothing !! cheers
Back to top Go down
stibe

stibe

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:36 pm

yeah, all should have it in Koth!

so, now i finally got my new Internet, sadly i´m not sure if i can log on wow whit it yet, did scan my PC tonight and found a Trojan in it. maybe not worth the risk so log on anyway.
Back to top Go down
koop

koop

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: flotsum n jetsum   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:53 am

hello everyone reading this thread Smile just wanted to reaffirm how much were are going to miss your onlineness ser and also to say that I am still around, been working alot lately so not had much chance to log koop or verne on. hopefully that will change Smile I have no plans to leave wow in the near future, hope your all keeping well, ttfn
Back to top Go down
http://wow.magelo.com/profile/33764
Luminous

Luminous

Character sheet
name: Luminous
bar ser:
Getting rid of SR again :P Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Getting rid of SR again :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Serensee wrote:

Mandalas - Well, i am sure there will be someone to take up the burden of leading 'em, Lum maybe, i think he enjoys leading raids Smile

I do like leading raids, but not far as good as you are mate Smile

you told me before i toke on vacation that you might was gonna take a 'break'. what day did you freeze your account?

I very hope to see you ingame again. i really like what you have done for all of us, the guild, the raids, and so on.

you can allready feel somthing is deffrent in the guild..

x x x Luminous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting rid of SR again :P   Getting rid of SR again :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting rid of SR again :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings of the Hills :: Who we are :: VACATION!-
Jump to: