Kings of the Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of the Hills

The Azjol-Nerub guild Kings of the Hills now has its own forum! Rejoice!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This was Obe...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Obediah

Obediah

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
This was Obe... Left_bar_bleue2/2This was Obe... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

This was Obe... Empty
PostSubject: This was Obe...   This was Obe... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Farewell to all of you, had great times but its my last drop in the glass, not all get on wow experienced, i will find a guild more friendly with unexpirienced ppl and willing to learn each other.

This was Obe... Wowscr17
This was Obe... Wowscr18
This was Obe... Wowscr20

only my best mate (Bogdan), Gryzly, Leonix, Luminitzza holds me here on this server (AN)

PS. for a lvl 82 boss not to hit u crit u need 560 def, so - To be crit immune in heroics (lvl 82 mob) you need 535 defense, and to raid (lvl 83 boss) you need 540.

Base defense @ lvl 80 is 400 defense skill (i.e 5 x lvl). You need to reach 540 defense skill not rating @ lvl 80 in order to be immune to critical strikes from a lvl 83 mob. A lvl 80 mob has a 5% chance to crit a lvl 80 character. A mob gains 0.2% more chance to crit per level above target. 1 point in defense skill above your base reduces chance to be crit by 0.04%. So 5% + 3*0.2 = 5.6% a lvl 83 mob will crit a lvl 80 target with 400 armor. 5.6/0.04 = 140 more defense skill needed to reduce crit chance to 0, so 400 + 140 = 540 defense skill.

Note: Defense rating does not equal defense skill. FYI it takes 689 defense rating from gear @ lvl 80 to get 540 defense skill.

I wait for opinions, if im not right.
Back to top Go down
zZuZzu

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
This was Obe... Left_bar_bleue2/2This was Obe... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

This was Obe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This was Obe...   This was Obe... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 am

Hello motto..I'm Bogdan (the one mentioned in the upper post), nice to meet you Smile What can i say, to bad it arrived to things like that. I thought that my leaving from guild was signal, but it seems not. Some people are very nice here, but some of you found some church, and don't see the others. I thought a guild ment a second home, a second familly in this game, but not all guild seems to be like that. I hope now u can see the signal that i pulled on my leaving.
Nice to meet you, HF&GL
Back to top Go down

This was Obe...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings of the Hills :: Who we are-
Jump to: