Kings of the Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of the Hills

The Azjol-Nerub guild Kings of the Hills now has its own forum! Rejoice!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)

Go down 
+5
Obediah
zZuZzu
Belph
Serensee
ayeras
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ayeras

favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Empty
PostSubject: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm

for me its bubble bobble! most of the guild wasnt even born when this came out, but imagine a game where every monster drop is a gigantic chocolate or ice-cream or cake! totally addictive...
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Left_bar_bleue2/2favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 am

Cake!! Smile
Never heard of it but it sounds like fun! Anything involving cakes should be. Reminds me of Commander Keen, some 2d game i used to play round '95 or smth. That was cartoony, nice and funny Smile

My fav game were Warcraft3- frozen throne, Blood omen and Diablo1, for some reason i didn't like the 2. Yeah guess that makes me a blizzard fan but hey, they do great games!! Smile
*I also liked starcraft*
Back to top Go down
https://koth.forumotion.net
Belph

Belph

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:29 pm

just bought an xbox 360, playing ninja gaiden 2. its great.
played guild wars before WoW (and left to play WoW Wink)
Back to top Go down
zZuZzu

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Left_bar_bleue2/2favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:14 am

COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 and DOTA (Warcraft III map pvp just with heroes, no buildings Razz)
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:58 am

I played dota too lol Smile

Syllabear was my favourite hero Smile
Back to top Go down
zZuZzu

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:51 pm

weak hero Razz when we play a game....i bet obe will join us 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obediah

Obediah

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: lol   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:29 am

im in but i have to find the cd's case's... done some moving.... and got messed up Neutral (serials are in those case's with the cd's)
Back to top Go down
FlyHarder

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Hmmm, so many games to choose from...
Bubble Bobble is definately worth mentioning (spent hours and hours on that game)
More or less any game from Sid Meier (I'm a huge Civ fan - love the slow gameplay)
The old Lucasart games like Maniac Mansion, Zak McKraken and the Monkey Island games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Assasins Creed, so funny to climb around like a monkey and *BOOOOM* kill ppl. ô.Ô
And I got all the pokemon games, i swear, they are so easy to get addicted too!
Have you played, Barbie and eeh some pony adventured? Thats hillarious Razz But the game i first played was Toonstruck, old Pc game. That game was really awsome.
ANd Playstation, i played GEX. I remember i worked an entire summer out in the woods, cutting lumber. To pay for the playstation. How lame ...

and age of empires! i love those games. And crusader, and sid meyers - Pirates. You gotta love that game. Postal 2 If I'm in a bad mood. Funny game Very Happy Red Alert! uuuhm i hate resident evil games, too scary.
was addicted to GTA san andreas. I still play warcraft 3 - frozen throne, and i loved Diablo....

i think thats it rendeer
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Hey, nice,
i liked cutting wood too.
But apart from Assassins' Creed i never heard of any of the games you mentioned.
My grandpa bought me Tomb Raider when it first came out, and Diablo 1. I really enjoyed Diablo. Tomb Raider was so wrong for me from many points of view. I also played Shadow Man a long time ago, nice storyline.

Barbie. Never ever played that. Didn't play with dolls when i was little either Smile)

@ FlyHarder - i think i played some Civ games some time ago, too Smile

First games i remember playing - Commander Keen and Wolfenstein.
Back to top Go down
Luminous

Luminous

Character sheet
name: Luminous
bar ser:
favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Left_bar_bleue1337/1337favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Warcraft 3, Civ, Crysis (GREAT game!) Elderscrolls, Diablo, Starcraft and Hellgate: London.

just brought Spore, was funny the first 35 hours, now.. its very boring. Its like sims, also the same creator.

*35.. Razz = 2 hours*
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 pm

We got a new peep in the guild, she also plays Spore - Solarian. Smile
Back to top Go down
Morphadir

Morphadir

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm

In my early days I played with the Phillips videopac G7000.

later with the Intel 80286 : Starflight, Commander Keen, Gods.

With the Pentium 2, 3, 4: Might and Magic VI till IX
The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion with expansion sets

Playstation 2: Dragon Ball Z

Time 19.10, 17 oktober 2008 my computer is downloading the new patch for WoW after 24 hours it's at 58%. Suspect
I hope he finished on saturday the 18th. pale
I planned these days to play but I fear the worst.. affraid

aahhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:07 pm

ofc i played morrowind elders scroll, that game is so addicting, and ofc oblivion, how can i forget this!

spore was fun in the beginning, but lame when u get space ships bah Razz

farao
Back to top Go down
SilverCallistoo

SilverCallistoo

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: uhmmmmmm   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 am

uhmmmm games i like .......hmmmm.....i like , Oblivion , Fable , Halo , bleach ! ( hell yeah i got the game :"D ) uhmm Wow ofc , and uuhmm some wierd japanese game i found !!! >.> its this little flying chibi thing and it can DRAW !!! :O totally awsome !! Very Happy o.o its LIKE MAGIC Smile

uuhmm im gonna find a pic of her and post it 1! uuhmmm *finding pic* favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Miki1010

HAHAHA i hope it worked ,,......
Back to top Go down
SilverCallistoo

SilverCallistoo

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: ><   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:55 am

now i got 2 >< Sorry this is soooo strange o.o cant figure out what i did wrong TT____TT
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Oh, let me take care of that.

I also played a bit of Oblivion but truth is i enjoyed watching Ascint play it rather than play it myself. The controls were a bit wacky.. after WoW it is really difficult for me to find a game with decent controls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)   favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite game? (yeah I know... except wow)
Page 1 of 1