Kings of the Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of the Hills

The Azjol-Nerub guild Kings of the Hills now has its own forum! Rejoice!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some words for the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Obediah

Obediah

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
Some words for the guild Left_bar_bleue2/2Some words for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

Some words for the guild Empty
PostSubject: Some words for the guild   Some words for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:11 pm

"Missy ! lvl 70 by tommorw...."
"i hate peeps asking for ranks..."
"hate the beggers..."
yesterday she was boosting me and zzuzzu... yeah the kids Razz (as someone sayd)

reminders of serensee....

Many left the guild, some were kicked... (now can i acces the GB, who can boost me - and the only boosts chars were in a party doing an instance... ), but keep close all of you and say why u wanna leave, like if u had an chat*fight with someone !

all i wanna say is im at work, cant say more, just that thought a guild is like a fammilly , u dont leave and say nothing, or try and bend with them before asking things... (rank, acces, boost, help... etc)

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
Some words for the guild Left_bar_bleue2/2Some words for the guild Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Some words for the guild   Some words for the guild Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Yeah, the guild is like a family, and all will be well.
Back to top Go down
https://koth.forumotion.net
zZuZzu

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Some words for the guild   Some words for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:32 am

Serensee wrote:
Yeah, the guild is like a family, and all will be well.
and now come the BIG QUESTIONS: WHEN? and DO U REALLY THINK THAT?
obediah has right, sere is the only person who boost most of the time, others should do the same...
anyway when i was in need of help, for quests boosting that was bigger then my lvl, i ask in the chat guild, who can help me with a quest, and sudden the guild chat become very quiet....that's not ok in my oppinion. Anyway, i do my quests alone or with obediah's help, so for me is not a big problem, but for others it is.
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: some thoughts.   Some words for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:57 am

Listen Zuzu, i boost a lot so you should know by now i have no problems with boosts.
but.
I am a lvl 70 and i can say this:
1. Noone boosted me through asking, been bosted through ST, and BRD because a lvl 70 friend was bored.
2. I have never respecced.
3. Lots of the peeps in the guild i got to know through randomly teaming up with.

Most times i needed to go to an instance i tried to gather up groups by myself and that is what i am doing now, making groups for every heroic, every instance or group quest. I am not saying anything, just saying that it is possible to level even without enchants, high lvl help, even with making groups with your own levels. That is how i made the guild. The guild consists primarily of people i played and did quests with. You are supposed to meet new people through questing together, getting to know eachother and such. Boosting takes away that part. And those who didn't join are on my friendlist. And my friendlist goes a long way.

Just some random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
zZuZzu

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Some words for the guild   Some words for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:12 pm

hmmm....or i'm to tired to understand what u reffer too, or i'm to stupid, nobody sayed anithing about u (bad things i mean), but what boosting u guild mate's is part of that guild, with no boosting, is very hard to become a mature guild, to do instances, or raids, and u will become to beg for raids or instancees at friends from other guild, okey for u, but for the ones who don't have so many friends? i play on official server for short time, i don't have so much friends that can help me like u, but i can do that 2, i can lack out of boosting, or instances, or guild if by saying a familly guild u mean (understand), just serensee and obediah is boosting the guild mates, then i better shut up, and mind my own bussines...i'll do this anyway, is u're time lost, u're way to make things better, i just wanted to help, but if u take me with "Listen zzuzzu....." i'll just understand to mind my own bussines, and i'll do so.
And i'll remind u again, when u need and heroic, or what are u needing by a lvl 70 char, i'll help u with leonix if i can't, u have my msg id, not so hard to make a question....or is it? I think that lvl 70 mage is most of the completest char at items in this guild, i pray to leonix to bring it here, to help us, and now...nobody cares...okey, let's not care....
usually i don't upset so quick, but this time, i did, just tryied to do a good thing, and u hit me with a....no comm about that reply. My mistake, i apologize, i'll mind my own bussines from now on, if u wanna kick me of the guild, do it, don't mind, but when i have something to say, i'll not shut up in front of nobody...that's my type, and i don't wanna change.
I'm waitting my punishment for having a big mouth...
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: Some words for the guild   Some words for the guild Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:05 pm

o.O

I think you read wrong everything i typed. Just relax, dude Smile Kicking you out of the guild?? lol

Btw what i wrote can be classified under "for the guild", cause you're not the only one asking for boosts. If we do not talk to anyone outside the guild it is impossible to make the guild bigger, to get to know other people and bring them with us, you understand that right?

And as for the punishment (yeah baby!) Here's a cookie! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some words for the guild   Some words for the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some words for the guild
Page 1 of 1