Kings of the Hills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of the Hills

The Azjol-Nerub guild Kings of the Hills now has its own forum! Rejoice!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More world than warcraft ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ayeras

More world than warcraft ... Empty
PostSubject: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:53 am

This was supposed to be a game, some time spent in Azeroth to forget the stress of our lives. I guess we brought more of ourselves in it than we should perhaps... Serensee said that she couldn't handle Silver's attitude, that she grew too fond of people here. Some of us grew very fond of you too Ser. And this hurts...
Back to top Go down
nonameform

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
More world than warcraft ... Left_bar_bleue2/2More world than warcraft ... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm

I hesitated to play WoW for four years, because I knew something would go wrong. I knew that I had to try one MMO in my life just to know what all hype is about. I tried WoW since it was the only MMO game I was actually interested in.

After I tried it for the first time, I knew I was hooked. I started skipping my job, stopped visiting sites I was working for. Actually I've lost interest in anything else, but WoW and books. WoW was a great distraction from RL. Just another game, but where I was able to talk to other players. The ability to find friends online and play together was pretty new to me, so at one moment I got too involved with people. Suddenly the game stopped being just a game, but transformed in other way to interact with people.

Maybe some of you still remember chat program that was part of Windows years ago which allowed to see dialogs as comics. That was a lot of fun till I got involved too. By that time Microsoft stopped their servers, so I just started using mIRC and never got involved again.

Serensee was the main reason the guild existed. I logged in yesterday, looked for her in members list and started to wonder WTF has happened. I asked many questions yesterday, I talked to some guild members, and all of them told me different parts of the story, shared with me details they knew. I asked Silver. She told me her story.

It's sad that everything is falling apart. I'm not sure I want to move on with this char, nor I'm sure if I want to continue WoW at all. Serensee, some members asked me to tell you that they love you and want to see you coming back, as an old char or not. It's not about game or guild. It's just because you were a very special person to many of us.

Love you.
Back to top Go down
Belph

Belph

PostSubject: Re: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:37 am

''nonameform'' that you kel? just guessing

and ur right about ser btw, but thats what /w is for
Back to top Go down
nonameform

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:
More world than warcraft ... Left_bar_bleue2/2More world than warcraft ... Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Not Keldan.
Back to top Go down
Serensee
Admin
Serensee

Character sheet
name:
bar ser:

PostSubject: Re: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:24 pm

i read the forum daily.

Thank you for taking the time to type something to me. I want to come back to WoW but i don't feel i can do it now. I can't do it still, some more time will have to pass until i will get in my thick skull to not care so much. I usually put a lot of heart in things i do and there's no exception to it. Does tend to make me live intensively and get intensively hurt whenever shit happens.

Probably i shouldn't be writing now. Probably i should stop reading the forum so i would forget and put some distance in the middle but i just want you to know that i am allright now, getting better, almost finished my license paper, got a new haircut, will probably dye a lock of hair white (just cause i am getting white hair from stress anyway), as i always wanted to do, and overall, want to know what you peeps are up to and how the guild is going.

Other than that, good luck in everything you want to accomplish.

SR.
Back to top Go down
https://koth.forumotion.net
ayeras

PostSubject: The City   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:57 pm

I logged in yesterday probably to continue my series of depressing posts and found this one Very Happy The worst thing I feared for you as things had turned out would be to feel a "sting" every time WoW was brought up in a discussion. Somehow I know this aint gonna happen anymore even if u don't return (don't get any ideas though) lol! Here's a poem (by Konstantinos Kavafis) that says it all:

The City

You said, "I will go to another land, I will go to another sea.
Another city shall be found better than this.
Each one of my endeavors is condemned by fate;
my heart lies buried like a corpse.
How long in this disintegration can the mind remain.
Wherever I turn my eyes, wherever I gaze,
I see here only the black ruins of my life
where I have spent so many years, and ruined and wrecked myself."

New places you shall never find, you'll not find other seas.
The city still shall follow you. You'll wander still
in the same streets, you'll roam in the same neighborhoods,
in these same houses you'll turn gray.
You'll always arrive at this same city. Don't hope for somewhere
else;
no ship for you exists, no road exists.
Just as you've ruined your life here, in this
small corner of earth, you've wrecked it now the whole world
through.
Back to top Go down
Belph

Belph

PostSubject: Re: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:11 am

im happy everything's fine (or bit more anyway) now ser... rly looking forward to seeing you back online I love you but take your time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More world than warcraft ...   More world than warcraft ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More world than warcraft ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings of the Hills :: Who we are :: VACATION!-
Jump to: